**connectivity issues in a couple countries has left many posts in draft form for days/weeks and messed up our dates on postings. Please forgive the mishmash.**

Friday, August 10, 2018

Today, Friday August 10

By Jackson
August 10
Inverawe, Scotland

Today we went fishing and I helped catch a rainbow trout. The ones in the picture are now the ones I helped catch, they are the ones Molly helped catch. Mr Simon was dry fly fishing and it was cool to watch the fish come up to the surface, pop up and try to get the fly. First me, Dad and Molly went to one pond, then we went to another and then we went to another and everyone came.

There were some really feisty fish and I saw some jump out of the water and land. I also some some make a double splash.

We had a breakfast and I had two packs of Cocoa Pops! I had a huge brownie at lunch and ice cream at dinner. And I had a bunch of smoked salmon for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment