**connectivity issues in a couple countries has left many posts in draft form for days/weeks and messed up our dates on postings. Please forgive the mishmash.**

Friday, June 22, 2018

Florence is kinda fun, kinda not fun...

From Jackson:

On June 21st, we went to Firenze or Florence, either one works. I saw The David by Michelangelo. For lunch, I had a croissant cut in half with ham and whitish-yellowish cheese. I liked it. After that we got gelatooooo and Lilly dumped hers on the floor and while dad was cleaning it up, Molly dumped hers on the floor. Lilly lost all of hers, Molly only lost a teensy, teensy, baby bit. I went to the bathroom twice to clean my hands. In the bathroom, there was a door that said "Privato" (phonetically—privatoooo) and I thought it meant bathroom because in our rental house there's a bathroom that says 'privato' on the door. And I opened it and there was just a bunch of cleaning supplies—pretty boring, really. Then I walked out of the bathroom.

After that, I went to go have dinner. I didn't really like it (Florence) because so many people were smoking and there was a bunch of smoke in the air from cigarettes and cars by themselves. Then, we went on the bridge with a bunch of stores on it. When I first went on it, I didn't even know we were on a bridge. I thought we were still on solid ground. On the bridge I got a blue leather bookmark. It was 3 euros and it says Firenze on it. The bridge was fun, the rest was meh. Except the gelato was still good.

Bye-bye. (shmeeme too)

No comments:

Post a Comment