(Continued)
Molly had been eyeing this specific style of purse since we arrived, but had been lamenting not bringing a smaller crossbody purse ("like Moma's") since we had arrived.
She was delighted to get it, and Lilly was thrilled, too... but until she realized it was "Chee-chee's and thrilled suddenly turned to shrieks and heartbreak. So I quickly made the decision that Lilly could have a souvenir from Florence too. I suspect that in a few quick years, this will be the perfect trinket for her trip to Europe which she cannot remember at all. She got a bright pink matching purse for Lilly and the two were absolutely twitter-pated with their new accessories.
Free range toddler on the back side of the Duomo

Very messy gelato break
Molly had been eyeing this specific style of purse since we arrived, but had been lamenting not bringing a smaller crossbody purse ("like Moma's") since we had arrived.
She was delighted to get it, and Lilly was thrilled, too... but until she realized it was "Chee-chee's and thrilled suddenly turned to shrieks and heartbreak. So I quickly made the decision that Lilly could have a souvenir from Florence too. I suspect that in a few quick years, this will be the perfect trinket for her trip to Europe which she cannot remember at all. She got a bright pink matching purse for Lilly and the two were absolutely twitter-pated with their new accessories.
Free range toddler on the back side of the Duomo

Very messy gelato break






No comments:
Post a Comment