**connectivity issues in a couple countries has left many posts in draft form for days/weeks and messed up our dates on postings. Please forgive the mishmash.**

Sunday, July 15, 2018

HOT OFF THE PRESSES

***in the thrill of he moment- Jackson dictated an awesome note to his beloved teacher that captures the moment perfectly **


Dear Ms Bostock,

Today France won the World Cup!!! And I'm in Paris, France!! I'm so excited I could run out the window. On TV some people watching by the Eiffel Tower set some fires off. I don't know exactly why or how.
Everybody is goi g crazy and yelling and horns honking and sirens going "whew whew" and if you look out the window there is a bunch of smoke in the air from people setting of fireworks or poppies. We were going to go to the Eiffel Tower today but the metros heading that way were SOOOO crowded we decided not to. So we went to Napoleon's tomb and the WW1 and WW2 museums and Rodin museum. My dad said it will get even crazier later as he day goes on. Right now it's evening and time for dinner and I hope there will be fireworks.

Love,
Jackson


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment