**connectivity issues in a couple countries has left many posts in draft form for days/weeks and messed up our dates on postings. Please forgive the mishmash.**

Monday, July 16, 2018

Yesterday, actually July 15th, 2018

Dictated by Jackson:

Yesterday, France won the World Cup! And we watched the game. I'm thinking… I'm thinking… I'm thinking… And I saw The Thinker! Molly! When we went to the metro, we went on one subway then we walked on some stairs then there were a bunch of people waiting to get on the train so we waited and we never got on and it left and went to the Eiffel Tower. And we waited for the next train, but it was chock-full too! When the train left, we saw someone on the train whose cheek was smooshed against the window. And some other people were all next to the door when the door tried to close and then there was someone there so it opened back up again and then it tried to close again but it got a little farther but another person was there so it opened backed up. Then those people scooted forward a little, then it closed. Then people leaned back up against the door a little because they were getting pushed against it. They were all going to the Eiffel Tower to watch the game and I could tell because they all had decorations on from France.

We went to Napoleons Tomb and the War School. We went in the WWI and II museum. It was AWESOME! I took a bunch of pictures. I saw his (Napoleon) tomb—it's huge! And he's only a few inches taller than me. None of these are in order.

I saw the shell of an atomic bomb there (at the WWI/II museum) and I saw a video of a mushroom cloud. I also saw model planes. Probably one that was carrying the atomic bomb and the other one was defending it. Then there was one with a big yellow dot. I bet that one was from Japan.

Well, that was yesterday.

PS—Who's Shmeme?

No comments:

Post a Comment