Okay so, it starts out with trees are green and then the story begins. Today, at the beach, I saw people hunting for jellies… like jars of jelly… no, actually jelly fish! They were putting them on the rocks because they could sting people and it would hurt! Ouchie pazouchi! So I started looking for um jelly fish. And then we got a net and it got wet then we caught one jelly fish (just one) and then we did not quit!
I was snorkeling and we were looking around and I saw a jar of jelly, no I got that wrong, jelly fish and another girl came over and saw it too and called her dad over and he threw it far away with a flipper. And then I went back over there when Dad and Molly got a net and we got the jar of raspberry jam, NOPE the jelly fish! So, we went over to the rocks to put the jelly there… the jar of jelly… no actually, the jelly fish. And then we went far far out and we caught six more jellies (not jars of jelly, actually jelly fish). And then we swam in the water and caught two more. And then I went back over and caught the last one which makes ten. TEN, can you believe it?!
Then we got in the water and jelly fish, that aren't made out of jelly that you eat, got itchy juice on sissy (Molly) and she was itchy, itchy, itchy, itchy, itchy. Then she got some vinegar and ointment to wipey, wipey, wipey it off. And then I got really big itchy itchies made from jelly juice, wait jelly FISH juice… YES!
Capital letter —> capital letter
(I got wrecked) those are all in lower case
Capital letter
When I went to the rocks to go put the jelly fiiiish there, I met some boys. One kid had been putting all the jelly fish he got in a little pool of water. And one of the kids I met at the rocks put all those jelly fish onto the rocks.
THE END
PS—Who's Shmeeme?
--
Leah-Elena Mycue
B.A. Psychology Candidate, 2019 | The University of Texas at Austin
Vice President of Membership | Texas for Expanding Opportunities
Research Assistant | Child Development in Context Lab
First-Year Interest Group Mentor | Texas Undergraduate Studies
512-820-9755 | le.mycue@gmail.com
B.A. Psychology Candidate, 2019 | The University of Texas at Austin
Vice President of Membership | Texas for Expanding Opportunities
Research Assistant | Child Development in Context Lab
First-Year Interest Group Mentor | Texas Undergraduate Studies
512-820-9755 | le.mycue@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment